Pigeon Stretch x 1 minute/Side
Deadbug x 5 reps/Side
Banded Lateral Walk x 10 Steps O/B
Single Leg RDL x 5 reps/Leg
Single Leg Glute Bridge x 5 reps/Side
AMRAP in 4 minutes of:
20 Jumping Jacks
10 Reverse Lunge
10 Hollow Rocks
5 Suite Case KB Deadlift/Side
Technique & Review:
– Good Mornings x 10 reps
– RDL x 10 reps
– Partner Band Resisted Deadlifts x 10 reps/Each
*Take 5-7 minutes to Build to First Starting sets.
B. Every 2 minutes x 5 sets
*Sets 1-3 x 2 reps
*Sets 4-5 x 6 reps
* In sets 1-3 Build up to Heavy set of 2 Reps for the day.
* In Sets 4-5 drop down to 60-75% of your Heaviest set of 2 and perform
– Choose a weight based off your 1RM and work across in sets 1-3 for 2 reps
and then drop down to 60-75% for sets 4-5 for 6 reps.
– Choose a lighter load today which will allow you to
focus on perfect movement pattern and quality of the lift.
3 rounds of:
– Rest 2-3 minutes b/t rounds –
*Score will be your SLOWEST round*